Sunday, April 19, 2020

Promo...

A short post.
Now that the video and photoshoot for Woah Woah are done, I decided to go ahead and start promoting it. I sent Alan a few pictures to post, as soon as he posted, I posted some other pictures.
This is Alan's post from the photoshoot for Woah Woah.

This is my post for the promotion of the video. I posted a picture from the photoshoot and captioned the post 4/20, meaning the release date of the video. 

 These posts were on my instagram story. One is a behind the scenes picture to show that we are making something, the others are still frames from the video to give viewers a sneak peek.
Can't wait for everyone to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zh7K7BhAQn4Tb6xbXV01d0D1ldzGfXcR