Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Digipack progress

I began working on my digipack and although I haven't thrown the pictures in yet, I made some titles and got all of the necessary graphics to include in my digipack.
I will be using Adobe photoshop to put my digipack together, and Adobe Illustrator to create the titles that will be used. 

These are two titles that I made for my digipack, they are both fairly large and will draw attention to specific areas so I will most likely use just one of these graphics. 



This is a graphic of the lyrics to woah woah. This is gonna be on the panel next to the CD so listeners can rap along with Alan while the song plays in your 1880 CD player. 

These are only the graphics and I hope to incorporate them in their original colors to the digipack pictures. 
Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zh7K7BhAQn4Tb6xbXV01d0D1ldzGfXcR