Wednesday, April 15, 2020

WOAH WOAH PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WE DID IT
WE FILMED WOAH WOAH

The shoot went great!!!
In about 3 hours we filmed the entire video for Woah Woah. Everything went smooth and there were zero major issues that slowed us down. Just like last year, we got rained out the first half of the day and we shot a little later. We still had sunlight and it wasn't horribly cloudy so the footage didn't come out bad. Here are some behind the scenes pictures:


The video was shot with Alan and two of his friends, Caleb Singer and Sebastian Rojas. Everyone was extremely cooperative and patient while we were between shots and setting up. We for the video I used a few different lenses to shoot everything. For my long distance shots I used a Canon 75-300 MM lens, For my shots closer up I used a 35 MM lens and for my main wide shot I used my 16-35 MM lens. I switched off between my tripod, my stabilizer for my shots apart from a few hand held shots. 
I now have my photoshoot and production for my music video done. I'm going to start editing tonight and I will finish my digipack and website after I finish editing the video.
Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zh7K7BhAQn4Tb6xbXV01d0D1ldzGfXcR