Saturday, April 18, 2020

Creating my website

Something I have dreaded since I heard I had to make it. An area that I've never set foot on. Something completely new.

Creating a website. It's time.

I began creating my website on wix and it is a lot harder than I thought. I think it is definitely because it is my first time making a website, however I'm working my way around everything and getting things done slowly. My goal is to really make this a useful platform for Alan to continue using as he makes more music, so the website goes beyond promoting just Woah Woah. I decided I would make four main pages, A front page, a music page, a videos page, and an about page.
To grant access to all of Alans music throughout a variety of platforms, I also included a social media platform bar on the right side of the front page.
Apart from posting Woah Woah on the website, I also put 2 other songs so viewers can listen to more than one song when looking at his website.
The more I used wix the easier it became to move things around. My videos page was originally a TOUR page with a section that showed tour dates and locations. I changed this page to a video page and linked the Woah Woah music video to it. 
I'm slowly making more progress on it and should have it ready by tonight. Til the next one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zh7K7BhAQn4Tb6xbXV01d0D1ldzGfXcR