Sunday, April 19, 2020

Project Reflection


Overall I have never been happier with a project as I am with this. Although it took time I was able to complete every component of my project to its fullest potential. I really loved the idea of having a music video as my portfolio project because it is what I want to do in the future. This project was a massive learning experience. It taught me everything I needed to make a campaign for an artist. Alan loved everything and is posting everything to push his rap career forwards. It not only taught me how to make a campaign but also networking. When I started this project Alan and I had only seen each other at parties and school functions. After meeting him and talking about working together he was excited and completely on board. The project taught me that making connections creates many opportunities and that is something I will keep in mind as I further my career in film.
Personally I liked the Woah Woah music video. I thought it was good considering what I had to work with.  I think the cinematography was simple but it did have some unique shots like the long range zoom ins. More B roll  would have made the video better but I still like it the way it is now. I really liked the titles over the film burn clip, those were the first graphics I have ever created on illustrator and I think they came out well.
I really liked my digipack. I have never created one and I don't think I ever will again. But it showed me how to design a track cover and how to put pictures together well on photoshop.
I was very proud of my website more than anything. I had never made one before and I was honestly putting it off because I was scared to try. After learning how to make it and putting things together I loved how it looked. I think its easy to navigate around and gives visitors a good overview of Alan as an artist.
This project was a learning experience. I consider this video and project to be the start of something new. I loved making this and I plan to continue making more for Alan and other artists in Broward County.  Im surprised to say that I will miss these projects in college, they helped me get to where I am today and Im thankful for that

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zh7K7BhAQn4Tb6xbXV01d0D1ldzGfXcR