Monday, April 13, 2020

New Equipment!


What's up!
As I'm preparing for production I wanted to make sure I had all of the proper equipment I needed for my photoshoot and music video. While going over everything I realized I was missing one essential piece of equipment. Lights! 
For previous projects I always lit my shots by using lamps that were around the house. As the production date  for this project rolled around I realized I needed something smaller and more portable. Since I don't have an outlet everywhere I go lamps are not the most convenient. I decided to look into different light kits and flashes that I could purchase to help with production. 
After much searching I found two affordable lighting accessories: 
The Aputure AL M9
And the Altura AP-UNV flash. 
These two items will be extremely useful to light Alan properly as well as everything around him. Since I am shooting the music video during daytime I think I will use the lights more for the photoshoot, but it is still great to have them on me in case I need them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here's the link to my CCR: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zh7K7BhAQn4Tb6xbXV01d0D1ldzGfXcR